05 Feb General Operator Nenagh
Posted at 08:42h in Arrabawn
- The role involves working in a regulated environment as part of a small team, performing a wide range of tasks in the Butter department. Tasks include but are not limited to:
o Machine operation
o Packing of product
o Fork lift driving/manual handling
o Product and hygiene testing
- maintaining hygiene standards in the area; maintaining paperwork/company records
- Initial training will occur on a day shift at a day rate until the individual is fully competent.
- This will be subject to a shift allowance on your current basic rate of pay.
- The working week will be 5 shifts over Monday to Saturday
- The person will preferably have experience working in a food environment.
- Strong technical and mechanical aptitude with experience working with mechanised and/or automated production environment
- Must have strong written and numerical skills
- Understanding of manufacturing quality and hygiene requirements
- Good documentation skills
- A high level of flexibility, motivation and the ability to work on their own initiative.
- The ability to operate computer screens and run a manufacturing process
- Excellent English and mathematical competency
To apply, please fill out the form below: